Pearland Pest Control
Preventive Pest Control is the Leading Pest Control Company in Pearland, TX
With Pearland being such a large area, taking up a large portion of the south side of the Greater Houston area, and with Pearland being so close to the gulf, our pest control technicians see their fair share of bugs in that area, all year round. Preventive Pest spends quite a bit of time in Pearland, so we know that pest control in this area is about to become even more important.
Throughout the spring and summer, in particular, Pearland sees a rapid increase in pests and pest control problems. Though the most common pests that Pearland residents and our pest control technicians come across in their homes and on the job tend to be mosquitoes, termites, and cockroaches. The winter time is dominated by rodent control as they become increasingly desperate for food.
Pearland Mosquito Control
Mosquitos make their homes in standing water throughout the area, and then move into your homes or businesses when it’s cooler at night in search of warmth and food. While there are 176 different species of mosquitoes throughout the US, most mosquitoes are active when it starts getting dark outside. The sun and the heat during the day cause them to easily get dehydrated and ultimately die. If they can make their way into your home, they will be protected from the elements and they will have plenty of food to keep them alive and thriving, which also allows them to stay active for longer. So, if you decide to head to the Pearland Town Center on a nice evening this summer, be prepared to swat away some mosquitos. But if you decide that you do not want to be swatting at mosquitoes all night and day in your own home or in your place of business, call Preventive Pest Control! Preventive Pest Control is ready and waiting to stop them from bothering your home or your business.
Roach Control for your Home or Business
Cockroaches also like to take a break from the heat, and they will start to move into Pearland homes in search of darker and moister areas. Contrary to popular belief though, cockroaches will come into your house regardless of how clean or dirty your home may be. You could have the cleanest home in the neighborhood and still have cockroaches.
The Go-To Termite Exterminator in Pearland, TX
With Pearland’s subtropical climate, high humidity, abundant rainfall, and copious amounts of wood to be found in every house, it’s no wonder that termites thrive in this area. Termites not only love the high levels of moisture and humidity found in the area, but they also love what the humidity does to the wood. Unfortunately, most homes in the Pearland area provide the perfect environment for termites. For that reason, it is extremely important to get regular pest control services and be on the lookout for any termite infestation that may be occurring. A termite infestation that is caught too late can cause thousands of dollars’ worth of damage to your home.
Preventive Pest Control is fully equipped to take on any type of Pearland pest control job, whether it be to inspect, prevent, or remove pests altogether. In addition to the top 3 most common pests we encounter in Pearland that we listed above, spiders also pop up in Pearland as a result of the increase in their food source, whether it be mosquitos, ants, or flies. The creepy crawlies will likely make a home in the drier areas of your home or business, so be on the lookout for cobwebs in corners. Not to mention ants, fleas and ticks, and bed bugs that are also quite common in the Greater Houston area, which is why routine pest control services are so important.
5 Signs You Need Rodent Control
1. Droppings - Not only are mice and rats notorious eaters, but they often defecate near their food source or on the route to it. Rodents are also known for having particularly weak bladders so they will urinate as well which has a rather fowl and distinguishable smell to it.
2. Sounds - Rodents are particularly active at night time, so if you hear a little critter scurrying over the course of the night, it could just be that they're looking for food. But if you see a rat or mouse in the day time, then they're likely nesting nearby and you should call in our Pearland rodent control specialists.
3. Signs of a nest - Rodents will often find loose pieces of fabric or cushioning and bring them over to a small box like location where they can rest comfortably throughout the day.
4. Footprints - Their footprints can tell us a lot about the size and type of animal. If the foot looks to be only a quarter inch wide then it's likely a mouse but a rat can have a foot that is an entire inch long.
5. Chewed through holes - Especially in the winter time when the food sources of these animals becomes scarce, they will gnaw and chew at screens, plastics and fabrics to get at whatever they can. If you notice any new holes, get in touch with our Pearland rodent control specialists and we'll get to the root of your problem.
What Makes Preventive Pest Control Different From Other Pest Control Companies in Pearland?
1.We offer a free inspection - You don’t have to pay for us to tell you what kind of pests you’re dealing with. We’ll simply go in, do the inspection, and find the right solution to get rid of your pest problem immediately.
2. Our preventive maintenance program - We'll adapt to meet whichever type of insect you are dealing with, providing you with pest elimination, shield protection, damage prevention so that you can rest assured knowing that you're taken care of
3. A 100 percent service satisfaction guarantee - We want to make sure that you can rest easy knowing that your potential pest problem is in the right hands.
Call the Top Pest Control Company in Pearland. For expert bug or rodent control contact Preventive Pest Control!