League City Pest Control
League City, TX is one of the state’s fastest-growing cities, and bugs tend to go where people go. With so many attractions nearby like the Baybrook Mall and the Sportsplex, you’re bound to be getting out of the house sooner or later. Throughout the warmer months, more people will be heading to both of these places to beat the heat or watch their child’s baseball game, and insects are looking to these places too.
League City is home to all kinds of pests, but termites have started to move into the area from the nearby water. Preventive Pest Control has the technology and procedures to find the termites before they can cause havoc on your home or business. Cockroaches will be attracted to the humid conditions and food sources present with the population, and mosquitos are a terror at sporting events throughout the summer.
Staying a step ahead of pests is very important when looking for proper treatment and prevention, and Preventive Pest Control knows what League City needs to keep the pests at bay.
Preventive Pest Control is fully equipped to take on any type of League City pest control job, whether it be to inspect, prevent or remove pests. We even offer a free inspection to make sure that you can rest easy knowing that your potential pest problem is in the right hands.
Subtle Signs You May Need Pest Control in League City or Surrounding Areas
1. New holes in screens or trash cans - Especially as winter drags on rats and mice may become increasingly desperate for food and water they may chew through old screens and trash cans. Take note of any new holes and make sure to mention them to our League City rodent control professionals.
2. Strange sounds at night - Termites don't sleep and eat for 24 hours a day so if you hear scratching and scraping sounds coming from your floorboards at night make sure to call in our termite control experts.
3. You have standing water inside of empty bins or cans - One way to prevent the need for mosquito control is to empty all bins and trash cans of water after it rains. Standing water is the perfect breeding ground for mosquitos that will take advantage of anything they can find.
4. You have a slab leak and no dehumidifier - If you have any crawl spaces or a foundation that doesn't have a dehumidifier then you have to be particularly on point about any leaks. Termites need moisture to survive and will find leaks to act swiftly when you have one.
5. Footprints or tracks - If you see little footprints or tail prints in dust, then measure the length of the footprint. A mouse would have a print about a quarter of an inch, while rats can have feet close to an inch long.
If you're in need of our League City pest control exterminators, make sure to contact us online today to get started.