Providing Effective Residential & Commercial Pest Solutions
The Woodlands, TX is a great place to spend a summer day with parks, trails, and SplashTown. Places like the George Mitchell Nature Preserve and Northshore Park are fun for the whole family. But all of these places make a good home for pests too, so be ready to bring the bug spray!
Preventive Pest Control provides a wide range of effective and lasting pest control services in The Woodlands, including pest inspection, removal, and prevention. When you hire our team, you can rest easy knowing that your pest problem will be properly identified and eliminated.
The Preventive Pest Control Difference
- Experienced. Every member of our team is highly trained and regularly undergoes additional instruction in order to improve their skills and learn how they can serve you with more effective results and solutions.
- Affordable. Getting great service and lasting results doesn't have to break the bank. Our pest solutions are competitively priced, and we even offer online specials to help you save even more.
- Prompt. We understand how distressing a pest infestation can be, which is why we always strive to schedule and complete appointments within one business day.
- Trusted. We are highly rated by customers in The Woodlands and throughout the Houston metro area—check out our reviews for yourself!
The Woodlands Insect & Bug Control
Think you’ve got a bug infestation? The sooner you treat pests, the better. Early treatment minimizes both the risk of and the damage caused by infestations. Ignoring these problems can result in severe consequences. Luckily, our team is here to help take care of your home or business. Give our insect exterminators in The Woodlands a call at the first sign of a problem and we’ll take it from there!
Our bug removal, treatment, and prevention services cover the following types of pests:
- Fleas and ticks
- And more
The Woodlands Rodent Control
Rats and mice can pose a serious threat to the safety, health, and comfort of your property. Although they may seem cute or harmless to some, rodents gnaw through structures, wiring, and insulation, causing costly damage. Their droppings and urine spread diseases like Hantavirus and Salmonella. Rapid breeding rates make infestations escalate swiftly, demanding immediate action. Swift intervention is essential to prevent extensive and expensive damage.
Common signs of a rodent infestation include:
- Nests made of trash, insulation, wiring, etc.
- Holes chewed through floorboards or walls
- Food packaging that’s been chewed through or gnawed on
- Scurrying or tapping sounds at night
- Persistent musty odors
- Small dark droppings
- Grease or dirt smudges
- Erratic pet behavior
- Chewed wires
Rodent prevention involves sealing entry points, removing food sources, and maintaining cleanliness. Traps, baits, and professional rodent extermination are vital for control.
Regular inspection and vigilance are key to early detection and effective management, ensuring homes and businesses remain rodent-free and safe. For effective rodent control in The Woodlands, dial (713) 955-7405now.
The Woodlands Termite Control
In the Houston area, termite infestations are a pervasive threat. Subterranean termites, particularly the destructive Formosan species, thrive in our warm, humid climate. They tunnel through soil to access structures, causing severe and costly damage to homes and buildings. Due to the region's high moisture levels, properties in The Woodlands with wooden components or direct soil contact are especially vulnerable.
Signs of a termite infestation include:
- Discarded wings near windows and light sources
- Mud tubes along walls, foundations, or wooden structures
- Hollow or papery-sounding wood when tapped
- Small holes or tunnels in wood surfaces
- Accumulation of frass (termite droppings) resembling sawdust
- Sagging or buckling floors, ceilings, or walls
- Presence of swarming termites, especially in warmer months
- Tight-fitting doors or windows due to wood expansion
- Unexplained, maze-like patterns on wooden surfaces
- Piles of termite droppings beneath exit holes
- Clicking sounds coming from walls (worker termites communicating)
If you have noticed any of the above signs and suspect a termite infestation, you need prompt termite treatment. Our The Woodlands termite control company utilizes the proven Sentricon® termite system to effectively eliminate termites and keep them from returning. Don't delay in scheduling a FREE inspection of your property to determine the type of termites you're dealing with and the most effective methods for getting rid of them.
Commercial Pest Control
Preventive Pest Control is proud to serve a range of commercial clients in The Woodlands. No mater what type of business you have, you can count on us for the thorough service you deserve.
Preventive Pest Control offers pest management solutions to:
- Restaurants and bars
- Office buildings
- Medical facilities
- Retail businesses
Our team understands the importance of discreet, efficient, and effective pest control services in places of business. We care deeply about both the safety and success of your company and always go above and beyond to ensure it is pest-free.
New Construction Pest Control
If you are in the process of building a brand-new home in The Woodlands, Preventive Pest Control provides thorough preventative treatments to keep termites and other pests out of your home. Give our pest control techs in The Woodlands a call to learn more about our new home pest control services.
- The chance to save money - The ultimate goal of our coupons and specials is to help ensure that our pest control services in The Woodlands are as financially attainable by anybody that needs us. Make sure to double-check if you qualify for any of our coupons.
- 5-star reviews - Don't settle for another pest control company that doesn't have reviews or many 5-star reviews. Browse our customer reviews here to see what out long-time happy customers have to say about our pest control services and give us a call to see why they love us so much today.
- Free inspections - We're well aware that sometimes you just want to get an idea of what is going on in your business or home before paying a lot of money. When you call us in, we'll inspect your place from top to bottom and let you know about what is going on and what the best paths forward are without charging you a nickel.
- Preventative maintenance plans - The best course of action in terms of ensuring that your home or business is pest free is to sign up for our shield protection preventive maintenance program. We know how critters get into homes and businesses and we can make sure that you're as protected as can be.
Enjoy Your Yard Even More by Getting Rid of the Fire Ants with the Industry-Leading Products.Cannot be combined with any other offers Print
Start protecting your home for as little as $59 when you purchase one of our mosquito protection plans.Does not include mosquito misting systems Print
Valid only with the purchase of a Service Program. Cleanouts starting at $125.Print
"The staff at preventive pest control are always professional and make sure to listen and respond quickly to any and all questions and issues we see. I would recommend them to everyone!"Shannon T.
"We have been using preventive pest control for years! Back when Harvey hit, we had a pest problem roaches and rats. They knocked them out quick. They listen to you. They give feedback and what solution would be for your home. Totally recommend"Surgical Tech
"We have been faithful customer's for many years in 2 different homes in The Woodlands. The guys were always professional and left service cards at the door. When we moved to the last home in 2014, we had a major cutter ant issue!! They appeared out of nowhere and were destroying everything in sight! I called the office in a panic and the gal got someone out the very next day. He not only took care of all the beds, he followed the ant trail all the way to the back of the preserve and knocked those suckers out! We now live in Denver, Colorado. I was so pleased to find a locally owned Preventative Pest control - they are awesome too. When we move back to TW, I'll just pick right back up with you guys!"Elisabeth S.
"Thank you Paul and Justice for your patience with our 50 questions : ) Very Polite and educated on the issue at hand. I am beyond terrified of anything that creeps and crawls especially in my attic. You were both calm, cool, and collective while I was ready to bolt out my front door. Lol Thanks for helping our family keep the raccoons from causing anymore destruction."H&P
"Cordell was great and patient with answering all of my questions and giving me and my family time to decide on which service, if any, to purchase. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs pest removal in the Houston area."Virginia O.
"I'm giving this five stars, for two reasons; 1. The staff you speak to on the phone are incredibly polite! If you have a problem, they will listen and do their 100% best to solve it. 2. When I had my initial service done, I felt, at the time, that it was not to my expectations. Immediately I called the customer service folks. The very next day they sent out a manager to come fix any concerns I had. I recommend this company because their prices are low and their service is excellent."John A.
"I highly recommend Preventative Pest Control for all your pest control needs. Not only do they treat my home quarterly but they also rodent-proofed our home. Any concerns, they are “johnny on the spot”!! Excellent service in the most professional manner....from the office to the techs that come out to my home. You will not be disappointed."Kay G.
"The service was very professional and the technician was on time responsive to every question that I ask. And the phone service put me at ease and very patient with my questions and concerns I knew I had made the right choice"Myranda G.
"Have used this company for more than 10 years. Always very responsive and accommodating to scheduling service based on availability. Company offers follow up spot treatment if issues occur between services at no charge."Jay T.
"Jonathan the technician came out did our first service. He explained everything he was going to do and what it was supposed to do and asked if we had any particular questions. It was one of the best services we had ever had from a pest control company in regards to the technician, I would recommend preventative pest control and Jonathan to anyone"David J.
I have been using Preventive Pest for almost 5 years now. They’re extremely responsive, always on time, and have great techs. Joe has come out to the house many times and is always friendly and thorough!"Rachael W.
"It was a great experience having preventive pest control come out. They were very thorough and answered all of my questions! The customer service was outstanding. And the price was very reasonable. I definitely 100% recommend them!"L.R.H.
"We’ve been a customer for seven years now, never had an issue! Even if they’re only doing an exterior service, they are thorough. They greet me at the start and return at the end to let me know of any concerns they might have seen! I highly recommend them!"Angela D.
"I absolutely love this company. As a new member & proud subscriber, I was very impressed. Mr. Cordell & the sweet staff ladies (I can’t remember their names), were so nice to me. I will continue getting their services. They made my new home much safer for me & my daughter to treat the pest. Again thank you all so much for all you do."Tiara H.
"Most amazing company in the world! If you are going through reviews wondering if you should consider this company for Services or employment...DO IT! The owner Jeremy always invest time and money into his company’s employees, marketing, research, training...EVERYTHING! The branch manager Jonny and all the other mangers are lovely people to work with. Ive had the chance the see everything from behind the scenes and they are awesome! I’d recommend them to anyone any day. Give them a call pronto if your need a reliable company for pest control SERIOUSLY! (P.S not being paid for this , just expressing my personal experience)"Anastasia S.