Spider Control in Houston
Let Preventive Pest Control Get Rid of Your Problem
Spiders are a far from rare problem in homes across the country. These eight-legged arachnids come in a variety of different shapes, sizes, colors, and levels of danger. Some spiders are generally harmless, small, and in many cases actually serve an important purpose to our ecosystem. In other cases, they can be large, harmful, and frankly intimidating to even the biggest animal lover. What they all have in common is that you don’t want them getting into your home, and yet they always seem to find a way to do so. At Preventive Pest Control, we can help with a wide variety of spider problems, and we make sure your home remains protected and free from these obnoxious creepy crawlers all year long.
At Preventive Pest Control, we take spider remediation services seriously. When you see spiders in your home, we come to you, evaluate the source of your issue, and help you resolve it for good. Our team offers premium-quality solutions designed to keep any and all types of spiders at bay, and we use the latest materials, techniques, and tools for a job that’s complete and effective. For nearly two decades we have been committed to doing right by our customers, and we believe that philosophy shows through our outstanding reputation in the community. We’re a BBB Accredited business, and we’re proud to have earned the 2019 Best Pest Control in Houston award from Expertise!
If you have a spider problem that you’re tired of dealing with, reach out to the experts at Preventive Pest Control! Dial (713) 955-7405 to request an initial treatment or inspection service.
We Help with All Types of Spiders
There are dozens, even hundreds of varieties of spider that are native to the Houston area, and that means your spider infestation will be completely different from the one that someone else is dealing with. In some cases, your infestation might be made up of a mix of different varieties of spiders, while in other cases you may be dealing with a huge colony of one particular species of spider.
We help with a wide variety of different types of spiders, including:
- Grass spiders: Small spiders that weave distinctive webs in grass and lawns.
- Orb weaver spiders: Somewhat larger spiders with a distinctive yellow, orange, or white pattern on their otherwise black abdomen. Generally harmless to humans.
- Woodlouse hunter spiders: Spiders that have a distinct shiny brown abdomen and a dark red head and midsection.
- Wolf spiders: Generally larger spiders with a body that can approach one inch in length (not including their legs. They generally hunt insects along the ground, so they don’t often spin webs.
- Black widows: A venomous spider with a trademark red mark located on the underside of the abdomen. Female bites can be very painful and harmful to humans.
- Brown recluse spiders: A brown long-legged spider about the size of a penny that packs a nasty bite. While it may not be immediately harmful, they can be dangerous to humans and pets.
- Long-bodied cellar spider: Also known by it’s more common name, the “daddy-long-legs,” these spiders are generally harmless to humans, but do have an intimidating appearance. They are venomous, but they are generally incapable of actually biting most humans.
Preventing Your Spider Problem from Getting Out of Control
Here at Preventive Pest Control, we understand that sometimes you need immediate and reactive pest control solutions. However, we also understand that the only way to truly keep your spider problem under wraps is through repeated preventive treatment. We offer treatment plans designed around your spider problems and that are designed to keep your issue away.
We’re extremely proud to be Houston’s spider experts! Contact Preventive Pest Control today to get started.
I knew I had made the right choice- Myranda G.
They give feedback and what solution would be for your home. Totally recommend- Surgical Tech
Thanks for helping our family keep the raccoons from causing anymore destruction.- H&P
Most amazing company in the world!- Anastasia S.
I highly recommend them!- Angela D.