Pecan Grove Pest Control
Backed by Nearly Two Decades of Service Excellence
Pests have no place in your home or place of business, but that doesn’t stop them from making themselves comfortable as can be on your property. If you’ve got pest problems, we’ve got a solution. Backed by nearly 20 years of service excellence, Preventive Pest Control is here to provide the ultimate protection against pests of all kinds so you can enjoy a happier, healthier property.
Our pest control services in Pecan Grove include:
- Ant control
- Cockroach control
- Flea and tick control
- Fly control
- Mosquito control
- Rodent control
- Spider control
- Termite control
- Wasp control
- Commercial pest control
- New home pest control
Don’t settle for anything less than the most thorough and dependable service. Preventive Pest Control is the most trusted name in pest control and always goes the extra mile to get the job done right.
Give us a call at (713) 955-7405 or contact us online to schedule a service today.
Pecan Grove Termite Control
While termites do not bite or sting humans, they are one of the most dreaded pests around thanks to their ability to destroy the structure of a home or building. Each of the three types of termites found in the U.S. is capable of eating away at the wooden structure of a building for months or even years before they are discovered.
Below are the three types of termites you might find on your property:
- Subterranean termites: This is by far the most common and destructive type of termite. Subterranean termites are known to travel in colonies that can contain millions of members, which means they can quickly create a lot of damage.
- Dampwood termites: Dampwood termites prefer to be outside where they have easier access to their preferred food source: damp wood. However, they will enter a property with a roof or plumbing leak that has seeped into the wooden structure.
- Drywood termites: Much like subterranean termites, drywood termites prefer feasting on dry wood. However, these pests are far less destructive because they travel in smaller colonies.
If you suspect you have a termite infestation, identifying the type of termite present is the key to effective treatment. At Preventive Pest Control, our pest specialists can quickly and accurately identify the type of termite plaguing your home before implementing the best treatment solution.
Mosquito Control in Pecan Grove
Tired of mosquitoes ruining your summer? These pests are incredibly irritating thanks to their constant buzzing sounds and unbearably itchy bites. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to discourage mosquito activity on your property.
To prevent mosquitoes, you should:
- Eliminate sources of standing water (i.e. birdbaths and overfilled plant pots)
- Use outdoor fans
- Place mosquito-repelling lanterns around your landscape
- Plant citronella, scented geraniums, and other mosquito-repelling plants
- Schedule routine pest control
The most effective way to prevent mosquitoes is to schedule a pest control service. At Preventive Pest Control, our team knows exactly where to find mosquitoes and how to treat your property to reduce mosquito populations as much as possible.
Join Our Preventive Maintenance Program!
Because pests can make their way onto your property at any given time, pest control is not a one-time service. At Preventive Pest Control, we want to make sure your home or business is protected all year long, which is why we are proud to offer our Preventive Maintenance Program.
The Preventive Maintenance Program includes:
- Pest elimination: Through specialized treatments and pest removal services, our team will remove any existing pests from your home.
- Consistent protection: Our team creates a strong barrier of protection around your property to ensure maximum protection. We regularly sweep your eaves, apply a spray to create a 6-foot perimeter surrounding your home or building, and install a 20-foot barrier of granulation outside of the area that was sprayed.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee: We aren’t happy unless you are. If pest problems develop and persist during our regular pest treatments, you will be credited or refunded your last bi-monthly service fee.
Don’t let pests take over your property—turn to Preventive Pest Control for the premium-quality pest control you deserve and rest easy knowing we always go above and beyond to deliver exceptional results.
Call (713) 955-7405 for professional pest control in Pecan Grove. We look forward to serving you!