Pest Control in Spring, TX
Comprehensive Termite & Bed Bug Treatment, as Well as Mosquito, Spider, Rodent Control & More
One of the more populated areas around Houston, Spring, TX is home to many people and pests alike. The hotter months of the summer, unfortunately, create the perfect time for Spring pests to cause trouble for residents.
Spring homeowners and business owners need to be careful of pests like mosquitoes, cockroaches, and rodents. All three will be prominent throughout the summer, and they can cause problems for you and your family.
Mosquitos will nest in areas of standing water like fountains and birdbaths. Quickly reproducing, the mosquitos can then take over your backyard if they aren’t taken care of. It is a good idea to regularly drain the water in these areas in order to stop them from becoming a problem. When providing pest control in Spring, TX, our specialists can target areas where mosquitos like to nest with our backpack mister blowers. You will notice the difference in just a few days.
Cockroaches and mice will be looking to beat the heat by hiding out in homes and businesses. They will crawl indoors through cracks and other openings, and then can rapidly reproduce. The population can then cause serious damage to your home or business with following through with professional pest control in Spring, TX.
Preventive Pest Control offers a full lineup of high-quality pest control services, including inspection, removal, prevention and more. You can rest easy knowing that your pest problem is in the right hands.
Rodents can create an incredibly unhealthy environment in your home or business, which is why prompt treatment is a must. If you suspect you have a mouse or rat infestation, Preventive Pest Control is here to help. We have extensive experience trapping and removing rodents from homes and businesses of all sizes.
Schedule rodent control if you notice:
- Holes in your walls or floors
- Nests in your attic or crawlspace
- Grease or dirt smudges along floorboards, walls, or countertops
- Strong musty odors
- Small droppings
- Unusual pet behavior
- Scurrying sounds at night
- Food packaging that’s been chewed on
Insect & Bug Control
Your search for a reliable exterminator in Spring ends here. Using high-quality products and state-of-the-art tools and technologies, our technicians provide the most thorough and effective pest removal, treatment, and prevention services. No job is too big or too small for us to take on.
We are equipped to handle any pest, including:
Commercial & New Home Pest Control
Whether you need residential or commercial pest control, Preventive Pest Control has your back. Our Spring pest control technicians have undergone extensive training and are qualified to handle any pest service you throw our way.
Running a business? We understand that running a business is hard work, which is why we are committed to making it easier for you. Our Spring pest control techs provide the discreet, efficient, and effective pest control services you need to keep your property running as smoothly and safely as possible.
Building a new home? If you are in the process of building a brand-new home, Preventive Pest Control is here to help. Our team provides thorough preventative treatments to keep termites and other pests out of your new home.
How To Avoid Needing Termite Control
- Limit wood-to-soil-contact - Anybody doing construction in Texas is well aware to keep wooden floorboards off soil, but you should also be wary of any other kind of wood like fire wood that needs to be elevated as well.
- Don't use mulch - Termites love mulch for much of the same reasons plants do, it does a great job of trapping moisture which makes for a hospitable environment. Consider using rocks or gravel where you're thinking about using mulch to help prevent infestation—but, if you must use mulch, make sure it's separated from your home by a non-wooden barrier.
- Consider a dehumidifier - If there are any crawl spaces or an area underneath your deck that you're suspicious might house termites, install a dehumidifier to keep that space as dry as possible.
- Clean up slab leaks promptly - Not only can slab leaks throw off the entire foundation of your home, but they can also make for the perfect conditions for these critters and you'll be require termite control in Spring in due time.
Subtle Signs You Need Pest Control Service in Spring
- New unexplained holes in your screens or dry wall - Bugs and rodents have a way of getting through screens and dry wall that can leave you vulnerable, so be sure to request pest control in Spring and find out what it is.
- An off-putting smell you just can't find - Bugs and rodents alike eat and defecate a great deal so if there are strange smells you just can't place, it could be attributed to the leavings of these unwanted visitors.
- Night-time noises - Some bugs and animals are more active at night time in their hunt for food and shelter so take note of any strange noises that you hear at night. When a bunch of termites are feeding on your home, you'll hear their scratching and gnawing pretty well.
- Unexplained electrical issues - Rodents, particularly rats, have the propensity to chew through wires in their search for nutrients which could leave you electrical wiring damaged and not operational.
Receive top-quality pest control service in Spring, TX, by submitting your info online or calling (713) 955-7405 today!