Spring Pest Control
Your Local Mosquito Exterminator & Termite Control in Spring, TX
One of the more populated areas around Houston, Spring, TX is home to many people and pests alike. The hotter months of the summer, unfortunately, create the perfect time for Spring pests to cause trouble for residents.
Spring homeowners and business owners need to be careful of pests like mosquitos, cockroaches, and rodents. All three will be prominent throughout the summer, and they can cause problems for you and your family.
Mosquitos will nest in areas of standing water like fountains and birdbaths. Quickly reproducing, the mosquitos can then take over your backyard if they aren’t taken care of. It is a good idea to regularly drain the water in these areas in order to stop them from becoming a problem. Our service technicians can target areas where mosquitos like to nest with our backpack mister blowers. You will notice the difference in just a few days.
Cockroaches and mice will be looking to beat the heat by hiding out in Spring homes and businesses. They will crawl indoors through cracks and other openings, and then can rapidly reproduce. The population can then cause serious damage to your home or business unless you call the expert pest control team at Preventive Pest Control.
Preventive Pest Control is fully equipped to take on any type of pest control job, whether it be to inspect, prevent or remove pests. We even offer a free inspection to make sure that you can rest easy knowing that your potential pest problem is in the right hands.
How To Avoid Needing Termite Control
- Limit wood-to-soil-contact - Anybody doing construction in Texas is well aware to keep wooden floorboards off soil, but you should also be wary of any other kind of wood like fire wood that needs to be elevated as well.
- Don't use mulch - Termites love mulch for much of the same reasons plants do, it does a great job of trapping moisture which makes for a hospitable environment. Consider using rocks or gravel where you're thinking about using mulch if you want to avoid needing out Spring termite control experts and if you must use mulch, make sure it's separated from your home by a non-wooden barrier.
- Consider a dehumidifier - If there are any crawl spaces or an area underneath your deck that you're suspicious might house termites, install a dehumidifier to keep that space as dry as possible.
- Clean up slab leaks promptly - Not only can slab leaks throw off the entire foundation of your home, but they can also make for the perfect conditions for these critters and you'll be needing our termite control exterminators in due time.
Subtle Signs You Need Pest Control Services
1. New unexplained holes in your screens or dry wall - Bugs and rodents have a way of getting through screens and dry wall that can leave you vulnerable so make sure to call in our Spring pest control exterminators to find out what the pest is.
2. An off-putting smell you just can't find - Bugs and rodents alike eat and defecate a great deal so if there are strange smells you just can't place, it could be attributed to the leavings of these unwanted visitors.
3. Night-time noises - Some bugs and animals are more active at night time in their hunt for food and shelter so take note of any strange noises that you hear at night. When a bunch of termites are feeding on your home, you'll hear their scratching and gnawing pretty well.
4. Unexplained electrical issues - Rodents, particularly rats, have the propensity to chew through wires in their search for nutrients which could leave you electrical wiring damaged and not operational.
If you need the help of our Spring pest control exterminator team, then simply contact us online or give us a call at (713) 955-7405 for mosquito or termite control in Spring, TX and surrounding areas.