Pest Control in The Woodlands, TX
Providing Effective Bed Bug & Termite Treatment, Plus Ant, Spider & Rodent Control
The Woodlands, TX is a great place to spend a summer day with parks, trails, and SplashTown. All of these places make a good home for pests too, so be ready to bring the bug spray.
The summer heat creates a perfect environment for pests to become a nuisance. Places like the George Mitchell Nature Preserve and Northshore Park are fun for the whole family, but your day could be ruined by mosquitos. These pests will be nesting in areas of standing water, quickly reproducing and bothering you throughout the day.
The heat is too much for some pests, however, so they will likely be looking for a cooler place to hide. Pests like cockroaches and rodents will start crawling inside houses and businesses, likely looking to set up a long-term home. Without requesting pest control in The Woodlands, they can reproduce quickly and cause major problems for homeowners and business owners.
Preventive Pest Control provides a wide range of effective and lasting pest control services, including pest inspection, removal, and prevention. When you hire our team, you can rest easy knowing that your pest problem will be properly identified and eliminated.
How To Avoid Needing Termite Control
- Avoid wood to soil contact - This starts in the construction phase of your home, all wooden floorboards need to be off the ground, elevating your floor off the ground works or natural barriers between your wooden floorboards can work wonders. Even your fire wood should be kept off the ground whenever possible.
Consider a dehumidifier - If there are any crawl spaces or areas underneath a deck that you fear might be too close to the ground, consider a dehumidifier to prevent needing termite control in The Woodlands, TX.
- Don't use mulch - Termites love mulch for much of the same reason plants do. It retains moisture quite well and protects them from predators and sunlight. Try using a substitute such as rocks or gravel and if you must use mulch make sure there's a barrier between it and your home.
- Take care of slab leaks quickly - Because termites love low level leaks near the foundation of your home, you should act quickly on all slab leaks. Not only can it throw the foundation off on your home, but it can require termite control and make for a pricey water bill as well.
What To Expect From Our Pest Control Company in The Woodlands
- The chance to save money - The ultimate goal of our coupons and specials is to help ensure that our pest control services in The Woodlands are as financially attainable by anybody that needs us. Make sure to double-check if you qualify for any of our coupons.
- 5-star reviews - Don't settle for another pest control company that doesn't have reviews or many 5-star reviews. Browse our customer reviews here to see what out long-time happy customers have to say about our pest control services and give us a call to see why they love us so much today.
- Free inspections - We're well aware that sometimes you just want to get an idea of what is going on in your business or home before paying a lot of money. When you call us in, we'll inspect your place from top to bottom and let you know about what is going on and what the best paths forward are without charging you a nickel.
- Preventative maintenance plans - The best course of action in terms of ensuring that your home or business is pest free is to sign up for our shield protection preventive maintenance program. We know how critters get into homes and businesses and we can make sure that you're as protected as can be.
- An industry leading blog - Not only are we 100% focused on providing quick and comprehensive pest control in The Woodlands at a fair price, but we have an industry leading blog that you can read through at your leisure.