Providing Effective Bed Bug & Termite Treatment, Plus Ant, Spider & Rodent Control
The Woodlands, TX is a great place to spend a summer day with parks, trails, and SplashTown. All of these places make a good home for pests too, so be ready to bring the bug spray.
The summer heat creates a perfect environment for pests to become a nuisance. Places like the George Mitchell Nature Preserve and Northshore Park are fun for the whole family, but your day could be ruined by mosquitos. These pests will be nesting in areas of standing water, quickly reproducing and bothering you throughout the day.
The heat is too much for some pests, however, so they will likely be looking for a cooler place to hide. Pests like cockroaches and rodents will start crawling inside houses and businesses, likely looking to set up a long-term home. Without requesting pest control in The Woodlands, they can reproduce quickly and cause major problems for homeowners and business owners.
Preventive Pest Control provides a wide range of effective and lasting pest control services, including pest inspection, removal, and prevention. When you hire our team, you can rest easy knowing that your pest problem will be properly identified and eliminated.
Preventive Pest Control is proud to serve a range of clients in The Woodlands. Whether you need to treat a residential or commercial property, you can count on us for the thorough service you deserve.
Our team understands the importance of discreet, efficient, and effective pest control services in places of business. We care deeply about both the safety and success of your company and always go above and beyond to ensure it is pest-free.
Preventive Pest Control caters to:
- Restaurants and bars
- Office buildings
- Food and beverage processing facilities
- Medical facilities
- Retail businesses
If you are in the process of building a brand-new home, Preventive Pest Control provides thorough preventative treatments to keep termites and other pests out of your home. Give our pest control techs in The Woodlands a call to learn more about our new home pest control services.
What To Expect From Our Pest Control Company in The Woodlands
- The chance to save money - The ultimate goal of our coupons and specials is to help ensure that our pest control services in The Woodlands are as financially attainable by anybody that needs us. Make sure to double-check if you qualify for any of our coupons.
- 5-star reviews - Don't settle for another pest control company that doesn't have reviews or many 5-star reviews. Browse our customer reviews here to see what out long-time happy customers have to say about our pest control services and give us a call to see why they love us so much today.
- Free inspections - We're well aware that sometimes you just want to get an idea of what is going on in your business or home before paying a lot of money. When you call us in, we'll inspect your place from top to bottom and let you know about what is going on and what the best paths forward are without charging you a nickel.
- Preventative maintenance plans - The best course of action in terms of ensuring that your home or business is pest free is to sign up for our shield protection preventive maintenance program. We know how critters get into homes and businesses and we can make sure that you're as protected as can be.
- An industry leading blog - Not only are we 100% focused on providing quick and comprehensive pest control in The Woodlands at a fair price, but we have an industry leading blog that you can read through at your leisure.
- Avoid wood to soil contact - This starts in the construction phase of your home, all wooden floorboards need to be off the ground, elevating your floor off the ground works or natural barriers between your wooden floorboards can work wonders. Even your fire wood should be kept off the ground whenever possible.
- Consider a dehumidifier - If there are any crawl spaces or areas underneath a deck that you fear might be too close to the ground, consider a dehumidifier to prevent needing termite control in The Woodlands, TX.
- Don't use mulch - Termites love mulch for much of the same reason plants do. It retains moisture quite well and protects them from predators and sunlight. Try using a substitute such as rocks or gravel and if you must use mulch make sure there's a barrier between it and your home.
- Take care of slab leaks quickly - Because termites love low level leaks near the foundation of your home, you should act quickly on all slab leaks. Not only can it throw the foundation off on your home, but it can require termite control and make for a pricey water bill as well.
Start protecting your home for as little as $59 when you purchase one of our mosquito protection plans.Does not include mosquito misting systems Print
Enjoy Your Yard Even More by Getting Rid of the Fire Ants with the Industry-Leading Products.Cannot be combined with any other offers Print
Valid only with the purchase of a Service Program. Cleanouts starting at $125.Print
Rats and mice can pose a serious threat to the safety, health, and comfort of your property. We understand that identifying an infestation can be rather difficult if you don’t know what to look for, so we are breaking it down for you.
Common signs of a rodent infestation include:
- Nests made of trash, insulation, wiring, etc.
- Chewed wires
- Holes chewed through floorboards or walls
- Scurrying or tapping sounds at night
- Persistent musty odors
- Food packaging that’s been chewed through or gnawed on
- Small dark droppings
- Grease or dirt smudges
- Erratic pet behavior
Insect & Bug Control
Think you’ve got an infestation? The sooner you treat pests the better. Early treatment minimizes both the risk of and the damage caused by infestations. Ignoring these problems can result in severe consequences. Luckily, our team is here to help take care of your home or business. Give our exterminators a call at the first sign of a problem and we’ll take it from there.
Our pest removal, treatment, and prevention services include:
"Cordell was great and patient with answering all of my questions and giving me and my family time to decide on which service, if any, to purchase. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs pest removal in the Houston area."Virginia O.
"It was a great experience having preventive pest control come out. They were very thorough and answered all of my questions! The customer service was outstanding. And the price was very reasonable. I definitely 100% recommend them!"L.R.H.
"I absolutely love this company. As a new member & proud subscriber, I was very impressed. Mr. Cordell & the sweet staff ladies (I can’t remember their names), were so nice to me. I will continue getting their services. They made my new home much safer for me & my daughter to treat the pest. Again thank you all so much for all you do."Tiara H.
"We’ve been a customer for seven years now, never had an issue! Even if they’re only doing an exterior service, they are thorough. They greet me at the start and return at the end to let me know of any concerns they might have seen! I highly recommend them!"Angela D.
I have been using Preventive Pest for almost 5 years now. They’re extremely responsive, always on time, and have great techs. Joe has come out to the house many times and is always friendly and thorough!"Rachael W.
"Thank you Paul and Justice for your patience with our 50 questions : ) Very Polite and educated on the issue at hand. I am beyond terrified of anything that creeps and crawls especially in my attic. You were both calm, cool, and collective while I was ready to bolt out my front door. Lol Thanks for helping our family keep the raccoons from causing anymore destruction."H&P
"Jonathan the technician came out did our first service. He explained everything he was going to do and what it was supposed to do and asked if we had any particular questions. It was one of the best services we had ever had from a pest control company in regards to the technician, I would recommend preventative pest control and Jonathan to anyone"David J.
"I highly recommend Preventative Pest Control for all your pest control needs. Not only do they treat my home quarterly but they also rodent-proofed our home. Any concerns, they are “johnny on the spot”!! Excellent service in the most professional manner....from the office to the techs that come out to my home. You will not be disappointed."Kay G.
"We have been using preventive pest control for years! Back when Harvey hit, we had a pest problem roaches and rats. They knocked them out quick. They listen to you. They give feedback and what solution would be for your home. Totally recommend"Surgical Tech
"The service was very professional and the technician was on time responsive to every question that I ask. And the phone service put me at ease and very patient with my questions and concerns I knew I had made the right choice"Myranda G.
"I'm giving this five stars, for two reasons; 1. The staff you speak to on the phone are incredibly polite! If you have a problem, they will listen and do their 100% best to solve it. 2. When I had my initial service done, I felt, at the time, that it was not to my expectations. Immediately I called the customer service folks. The very next day they sent out a manager to come fix any concerns I had. I recommend this company because their prices are low and their service is excellent."John A.
"We have been faithful customer's for many years in 2 different homes in The Woodlands. The guys were always professional and left service cards at the door. When we moved to the last home in 2014, we had a major cutter ant issue!! They appeared out of nowhere and were destroying everything in sight! I called the office in a panic and the gal got someone out the very next day. He not only took care of all the beds, he followed the ant trail all the way to the back of the preserve and knocked those suckers out! We now live in Denver, Colorado. I was so pleased to find a locally owned Preventative Pest control - they are awesome too. When we move back to TW, I'll just pick right back up with you guys!"Elisabeth S.
"Most amazing company in the world! If you are going through reviews wondering if you should consider this company for Services or employment...DO IT! The owner Jeremy always invest time and money into his company’s employees, marketing, research, training...EVERYTHING! The branch manager Jonny and all the other mangers are lovely people to work with. Ive had the chance the see everything from behind the scenes and they are awesome! I’d recommend them to anyone any day. Give them a call pronto if your need a reliable company for pest control SERIOUSLY! (P.S not being paid for this , just expressing my personal experience)"Anastasia S.
"The staff at preventive pest control are always professional and make sure to listen and respond quickly to any and all questions and issues we see. I would recommend them to everyone!"Shannon T.
"Have used this company for more than 10 years. Always very responsive and accommodating to scheduling service based on availability. Company offers follow up spot treatment if issues occur between services at no charge."Jay T.